LEGOLAND® Florida Theme Park
LEGOLAND® Florida Resort is a multi-day vacation destination built for kids 2-12. Located in Central Florida’s Winter Haven, just 45 minutes from Orlando and Tampa, the resort includes an interactive, 150-acre theme park with more than 50 rides, shows and attractions inspired by popular LEGO® brands and characters, LEGOLAND Water Park and a world-famous botanical garden. LEGOLAND Hotel, located just steps from the theme park entrance, features 152 rooms and suites, each with its own LEGO theme. LEGOLAND Beach Retreat is a lakefront resort with 83 themed bungalows offering 166 separate rooms. Prices, times and schedules are subject to change without notice. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, DUPLO, the DUPLO logo, LEGENDS OF CHIMA, the LEGENDS OF CHIMA logo, the FRIENDS logo, the MINIFIGURES logo, MINDSTORMS, the MINDSTORMS EV3 logo, NINJAGO, the NINJAGO logo, NEXO KNIGHTS, and the NEXO KNIGHTS logo are trademarks and/or copyrights of the LEGO Group. ©"" The LEGO Group. All rights reserved.
LEGOLAND® Florida Resort is a multi-day vacation destination built for kids 2-12. Located in Central Florida’s Winter Haven, just 45 minutes from Orlando and Tampa, the […]
Ready, set, explore! What will you do first? Conquer The Dragon or get your driver's license at Ford Driving School? With more than 50 rides, shows and attractions designed for kids to take the the lead, awesome awaits at LEGOLAND Florida Resort!
LEGOLAND® Florida Resort is the place where kids rule! It's where princesses, knights and adventurers roam. Where dragons soar, castles are stormed, and pirates sail the seven seas. We are truly the ultimate multi-day vacations destination for families with young kids and imagination comes to life with over 50 rides, shows and attractions at the Theme Park, 14 water slides in the Water Park, 3 unique themed Hotels and more! Here are the top things you won't want to miss when you visit the Resort!
- Take a stroll through Bricksburg in THE LEGO(R) MOVIE(TM) WORLD: Our newest and most AWESOME land brings THE LEGO® MOVIE™ to life with three immersive rides, including Masters of Flight flying theater, Unikitty’s Disco Drop family-friendly drop tower, and Battle of Bricksburg water ride. Also, meet Emmet, Wyldstyle & the gang, grab a bite to eat or shop in downtown Bricksburg!
- Chow Down on Granny's Apple Fries: Indulge in a local favorite and signature treat invented here at LEGOLAND! We cook Granny Smith apples, dust them with cinnamon sugar, add some secret ingredients and serve them with a vanilla cream dipping sauce. Can you say YUM!?
- Conquer The Dragon: This iconic roller coaster is great for first time riders or those who want to come back for more! Journey through a magical LEGO(R) castle and then soar into the sky aboard a giant friendly green dragon on this indoor/outdoor ride.
- Enjoy Live Entertainment: Whether playing for the day or staying overnight at the greatest slumber party of all time, there are endless shows, character interactions and special events that will keep you coming back for more!
- Show off your LEGOLAND Driver's License! Little brick fans conquer the rules of the road while pretending to be policemen, firewomen, taxi drivers or any driver they choose in LEGO City! Showcase you’ve passed your driving test at the Driving School Store with a personalized LEGOLAND Driver’s License and head for the open road.
- Shop until you drop! Unleash the power of play with your favorite LEGO toys, LEGOLAND apparel, exclusive LEGOLAND sets and much more in the many shops found throughout the Resort! Whether you’re looking to build the tallest tower, a flying pig on an airplane, or simply get the newest building set, LEGOLAND has thousands of colorful LEGO bricks awaiting assembly into whatever your imagination can, well, imagine!